1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about living individuals, and includes the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information contained in the information. , Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by other descriptions. 2. Of the personal information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to information other than the "personal information" specified above, such as services used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, etc. It refers to the date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
The purposes of acquiring and using personal information in this service are as follows. 1. Registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, purchased products, and their prices so that customers can view and correct their own registration information and usage status. Purpose of displaying information about 2. Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, and e-mail address to notify customers, send products, and contact them as necessary. 3. Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of mail with delivery certificate, etc. to verify identity
In order to keep customer's personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, it is necessary to maintain a security system, establish a management system, and thoroughly educate employees. We will take various measures, implement security measures, and strictly manage personal information.
1. If you request the disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it only to you without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party.
When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business. When it violates other laws and regulations. 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
1. Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be managed appropriately and will not be provided to third parties without the prior consent of our customers, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
When required by law When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person. It is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the performance of the affairs. If there is When the following matters are announced or announced in advance
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use.
- Items of data provided to third parties.
- Means or method of provision to a third party.
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When this service entrusts all or part of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use of the user, and When the person is notified in advance of the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is in a state where he / she can easily know it.
In this service, we take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will always collect information regarding the protection of personal information and strive to take the latest security measures.
Igarashi Noodle Co., Ltd.
Igarashi Noodle Co., Ltd.
Address: 7468 Machijirihigashi, Kitakata City, Fukushima Prefecture, 966-0826